Revolution slider landscape mobile display

www.emilyscollon.com has a slider that works great on mobile on portrait but when turning it into landscape it auto shows the slider thats only supposed to show for desktop I put 2 elements on teh same page on x theme and told it to auto hide when on desktop why cant the background image show for landscape mode and instead shows a different slider?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that you have selected the mobile display of the element for a specific screen correctly. In most cases, the portrait is less than or equal to 767px and the landscape is greater than 768pixels. You might want to check out the documentation here:
https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/layer-responsive-behavior/

Or this video could help you out:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

I CANT choose mobile display its not an element its THE IMAGE BACKGROUND OF THE SLIDER please check wthe site youll see the issue the image size is 1240 PX by 600PX

Hey @ParadoxVapez,

To clarify the slider for mobile is the one that has a still image and the slider for desktop has a video background? The slider with video kicks in at around 500px. See https://youtu.be/6vvyFFETu9A. Try hiding it in tablet screen sizes as well.

If I’m not understanding your issue correctly, please provide more details and screenshots. Also provide access to your WordPress admin in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Pleeeeaase go to the site and www.emilyscollon.com and access it on mobile and look at the very fIRST home page with the 3 buttons turn it horizontal, now it makes the picture half the size when I flip it over :frowning: do you know the issue? how do I have the picture stretch across

Hi @ParadoxVapez,

Sure, we’ll check it. But would you mind providing your admin login credentials in a secure note? It’s behind a coming soon page which blocks the access to your homepage.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.