Revolution slider instant play

Hi,

I’ve had troubles figuring how to add a landing video over masthead but have now figured it out. I still have one “issue”: Whenever the website load, a html markup loads first for 0.5-1s before the video shows. Additionally the video doesn’t start playing instantly, but waits roughly a 1s before playing. Is there any way to solve these issues?

I’ve imported Integrity demo 1.

Thank you,
Jon

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

There are many contributing factors why a video plays slower or delayed. Example, the internet speed, the preloading of the video, and performance of the device being used, and the loading and rendering time of the slider. For me, 3 seconds is normal waiting time, 1s is already fast but would you mind providing your site’s URL that has this slider?

Thanks!

Hi,

The URL is: https://www.globalmusicgarden.com/

Normally we have it behind the under construction plugin but I’ll open it.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Do you have any optmization plugins installed? You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi,

Thank you, I fixed my HTML issue, but I’m not sure how to make the slider load before everything else. Any way to fix that?

Thank you

Hey @Tore_Lande_67,

Try enabling Preset Slider Height. That will instruct the Slider to allocate space on the page ahead of time to help prevent other content from jumping once the slider first scrolls into view. See https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/general-settings/ for more details.

Thanks.

Hi,

I tried turning on Preset Slider Height, but the content still jump around when it loads. Anything else I can try?

Thank you

Hello There,

I can see that you are using LightSpeed Cache. Please clear your plugin cache first and test your site again. If nothing is working, please provide us access to your site so that we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.