Revolution Slider has error image for missing layer

Please visit my site to see the logo missing from the Revolution Slider logo layer.

Screenshot attached showing error message/image where the logo layer should appear.

Screenshot attached indicating Plugin is no longer registered. I understood this came with X-Theme, and so have no way of activating registration.

Please take a look with the new user credentials provided.

Thank you.

Hello @windhover4,

Thanks for writing in!

The Rev slider plugin does not need to be activated. Since this plugin is a bundled plugin in the theme, all of the updates will be provide through our Theme.co plugin repository. You must validate the theme though to get access to the updates. To know more about how we integrated this plugin, please check this out:

Regretfully the given WP access has a very limited privileges. Please make it at least an administrator so that we can inspect your slider in the back end.

Best Regards.

So sorry. I have update Administrator User permissions.

Sorry for so many copies of the screenshot. I was uploading both and kept having to resize not realizing it was loading one of them. Delete if you can :slight_smile:

Your answer to Plugin validation understood.

I would appreciate your addressing the error image on the Logo Layer. Thank you.

Hello @windhover4,

Just double click in the image layer and supply the image url of your logo from the media gallery.
I went ahead and edited it already. I am just not sure if I used the correct logo.

After making any change in each slide, please save it first before going to the next slide to make another changes.

Please check your slider in your backend.

Thank you very much! Excellent!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.