Revolution Slider | Full Screen

Hi guys, I looked on the forum and could not find a solution. Please advise.

I am using X 5.1

me home page I simply modified the demo:home page for my needs.

I added a rev. slider right below my header, which appeared correctly but I didn’t have the scroll button.

So I followed your instructions and selected to place slider below masthead and allowed scroll button. It works but my slider becomes full screen and I want a box around.

On my slider setting I have selected = standard slider >auto

Also is it possible for the button to be placed below the images not on top of them? Or do I have to create that functionality using cornerstone? I can do that - you will just have to tell me how to activate the icon to be scrolled.

Thank you!
Lucy

Hi There,

This was posted in the wrong forum. If you are looking for support, all questions are to be posted in the Themeco category or by clicking + Support. The other categories are for discussion with fellow Apex members. I have moved your thread this time but keep that in mind in the future.

How support works.

1 Like

Hey There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials (if needed) so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password (if needed)

Thank you.

Thank you! Just so you know I have disabled the rev slider below masthead.

I am using the one I created inside the cornerstone. Just please help me make the [x_icontype+“angle_double-down”] to scroll below.

I also need to make sure “ANY” link I assign on this site to be open on a new tab.

thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Regretfully the given credentials is not working for us. It seems that the username is invalid. Could you please double check it?

Thank you in advance.

Please try again, I have updated. Same above user name and password. Thank you!

I can always reactivate revolution slider below masthead but I don’t want that to look full screen.

Please let m know which ever is easier.

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! You must create the icon as a link and it should be linked to the 3rd section. To do that, pelase remove the icon element. Please use text element instead and insert this code:

<a href="#x-section-3">[x_icon type="angle-double-down" style="text-align: center; color: hsl(33, 100%, 50%); font-size: 60px;"]</a>

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

It worked great! I have the site live now. I will search on a few other topics I need assistance. You guys are awesome!
www.candyronnie.com

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.