Revolution Slider - Field Title Should Not Be Empty

The Slider Revolution plugin error is not working with Theme X.
Here is where the error occurs:

I enter a title, then press SAVE.
This error message comes up:

Field title should not be empty.

Please advise.

Hi @Bain,

I couldn’t replicate this issue on my local installation.

Can you confirm that your Revolution Slider plugin is up-to-date? You can find the latest version here:

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Plugins are all up to date As i only intsalled everything yesterday. It allows me to import sliders that I have created and exported from other sites, but i cannot edit them, nor can i create any new sliders.

Have attached my login credentials to a secure note.

Hi @Bain,

Just like other support says form your another thread, we can’t still access. Perhaps there is a country blocking security on your host and it prevents access from other countries. I tried different spellings just in case it’s wrong, but still the same. And it’s the same URL set on your license page so I assume it’s due to security. Please check and disable it, or maybe it’s due to DNS propagation if it’s a new domain/site.

Thanks!

I’ve spoken to my hosting company, who mentioned there was a server problem earlier today but that the issue has now been resolved. Can you let me know if it still is not working so that I can report back to my host if that is the case.

Thanks

Hi Kevin,

It still the same on my end. Please check your other threads and check the URL that I provided.

Thanks!

One of the admins have been able to access my site today. Would be grateful if they could have a look at this issue thanks.

Hello Kevin,

When creating a new slider, you must insert a title and slider alias.

If you need anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

I have been doing that the whole time and I’m still getting the same error message. I have linked a short screen recording in a secure note.

Hi Kevin,

Been trying it and changing may internet DNS and couldn’t really access it. Maybe there is specific time that we could access it. I’ll check again later, or another support may, forwarding this.

Thanks!

Once again, there are no DNS issues on my end. And what do you mean by a specific time? The site is always up and accessible. Seems to be an isolated incident with yourself as other staff have been able to access it this week.

Hi Kevin,

I do understand that you can access the website and it might be related to your country or region, I am another support staff, and I could not access the website either.

We are scattered in different countries, so maybe it is not accessible in my country? (I am in Armenia)

Here is the message that I get while trying to access the website:

I tested this with two machines, with different browsers. I also, contacted my colleague to double check as it seems he managed to check the case.

Thank you.

I wonder if it is because I have wordfence activated? I have disabled wordfence for the moment as I don’t really need it up and running as we speak. Can someone give it a try now and see if that’s what the issue is?

Seems I have a double plugin conflict between Slider Revolution and Wordfence.

If I have wordfence activated alone, i can edit pages. If i have slider revolution activated alone, I can also edit pages and create sliders. If I have both Wordfence and SR activated, I cannot create sliders, and cannot edit pages as per another topi I have opened at the moment.

I currently have the free version of Wordfence as I’m not ready to pull the trigger on it for budget reasons. Anyone have a solution to this issue? I have deactivated both plugins for the time being which will hopefully allow an admin to login and help me.

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for updating in!

I would recommend that you temporarily disable WordFence since without it, you are able to create a slider and edit the pages. WordFence could preventing some of the JS files from loading. The plugin might have tagged some of the JS components of Revolution Slider as malicious which lead to the error.

Once you are finish editing and already have made all your sliders, you can re activate WordFence again.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks. I think this will be a feasible work-around for the time being.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.