Revolution Slider Error:Slider with alias

I have created a slider and assigned it to the page Id like it to be active, however Im getting this error. “Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias education-home not found.
Maybe you mean: ‘Slider 1’” ad the image is appearing extremely large on the slider and would not allow me to decrease the size to that os the other slides. Also the slider is so high at the top of the page it separates itself from the top bar which appears in the middle of the page. Can you kindly assist.

Hello @BusinessExpress,

Thanks for writing in!

"Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias education-home not found."

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

When I click the link to down load I receive this message The folder ‘/Public/sliders’ doesn’t exist.

Hey @BusinessExpress,

Just download the slider directly from this link:

Please let us know how it goes.

There are not any .zip files. This is what downloaded.

It looks like you’ve download the files separately. You can zip them up or you can download the zip file again.

Thanks.

It still opens as separate files.

Hello @BusinessExpress,

You need to download the education-home.zip. If you have download the files separately, you will need to zip the files.

Just hit the Download button as what Christian has pointed out. Once you have the education-home.zip do not unzip it. You will need to import the zip file.

If everything else fails, please provide us your site access so that we will just do the slider import for you. It will probably save time for both of us.

Thank you.

The requested information is submitted. I am unable to retrieve that information to remove the error message on the screen for Revolution Slider.
“Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias education-home not found.”

I’ve imported the slider in your site now and the error is gone. It would be efficient though that you learn importing and exporting sliders. Please watch this tutorial: https://youtu.be/5fRVCIOz92c

Regarding your Slider 1 being large, it’s because your Layer Grid Size height is high and your slide layers are in the middle of the slides.

Please reduce the height of your slider. The Slider Revolution Layer Grid Size documentation will help you learn how to do that. See https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-setup/#layers-grid-size

I’d also recommend that you read the whole Slider Revolution documentation and learn from ThemePunch’s video tutorials on Youtube.

Hope that helps.

Thank you kindly.

You are most welcome!

I deactivated the plug in Revolution Slider and Im getting this message [rev_slider education-home] How can this be removed completely. I would just like to add one image for now and no sliders.The requested information is listed above if needed.

Hi @BusinessExpress,

You need to edit your homepage and remove the revslider element.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.