Revolution Slider Error: Failed to load Stream

It shows License not activated notification appears in Revolution Sliders. See the link below. When clicking update it ask to buy license. I don’t have any issue with cache by caching plugins as I didn’t installed any yet and also cleared the purged CDN and updated htaccess and permalink.

Several other plugins like Envira Gallery (every click in WordPress makes some red line and show an error message that I have shared in the link above). There are many other plugins that I shows need to update but when try to update it shows error or unable to update or need license so if those doesn’t need any update then your NEXT UPDATED VERSION of THEME should force those to stop looking for license key or update.

Hi,

I will forward this to our web development team fr review.

For now, please ignore the updates, those plugins comes bundled with the theme and we’ll be the one to provide the updates.

For every plugin release we need to test it first with the theme before we integrate it in our system.
Please check our version compatibility page to know if it is safe to update.

Thanks

Hi Paul, Problem is not solved with your suggested version (which is currently installed) > Slider Revolution - Version 5.4.8. What to do? Also check the secure note. Thanks.

Hello @Ziaul,

We have unlisted this thread so that only you and our staff can view it.

For your slider issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look at your settings?
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

Thanks for your reply. No problem to do that when we need. The slider Revolution is working when posted in new page… Right now one of us who is managing the site is saying that he want to handle it and see if we need to really fix that or replace with other header… I will come to get support when he is done from his side. Thanks again.

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.