Revolution slider doesn't work in Safari

Hi,

i’m new to the X theme but I’ve used the Bed & Breakfast theme and the Revolution slider is not working on Safari (web and iPhone).
Can somebody please help me.

Thank you in advance.
Regards, Ellis

Hello Ellis,

Thanks for writing in! I have check the demo site and it is working for us.

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Best Regards.

Hi RueNel,

Thanks for your response.
The url is https://www.wow-e.nl

Regards, Ellis

Hi Ellis,

Please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, please provide us with your admin details in a Secure Note so that we can check your site.

Thank you.

Hi Jade,

thanks, it was a plugin which created the problem.
Thank for your reply.

Regards, Ellis

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.