Revolution Slider Continually Disappears

No matter how many times we clear our caches, our slider only appears when logged in as admin.
Trying to understand why this is a recurring issue and how to resolve this problem.

Thanks!

Hello @murraymillion,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I cleared the cache and Revolution Slider seems to be showing up fine regardless of user is logged in or not. Please see screenshot in secure note.

Thanks.

Thanks, I did clear the wp super cache + bunnycdn, are you clearing another setting that I am not aware of?

I just don’t want to have to keep posting this repetitive support ticket. I would like to find out why my clearing of caches is not working on our end.

Hi again,

You’re doing it right, you might not have cleared your browser’s cache. Always clear all caches including the browser’s cache and if you’re having trouble viewing the changes due to the cache, try deactivating the cache plugin and optimization services and then test the site.

Hope this helps!

Thanks. We did clear browser, but did not deactivate plugin…

Hi there,

Please double check that you have cleared any caching plugins you have active or the cache provided by your host.

Kindly also clear you browser cache or try to load your site in Incognito/Private Browsing mode in case you will have the issue again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @murraymillion,

I checked on three different browsers, Firefox, Chrome and MS Edge and without doing anything your slider shows up everytime.

You can try checking on another device or on a friends computer with a different ISP.

You can also try calling your ISP and check if there are any cache active. Unlike your browser cache you can not delete these temporary files, instead you have to wait until your ISPs cache expires and it requests fresh copies of the files.

Thanks