Revolution Slider below masthead jumping left and right

Hi there,

since about two weeks the Revolution Slider below the masthead is jumping to the left and the right. Crazy .
This did not happen any time before. I checked if it possibly would be a plugin conflict, but it is not.
So i do not have any idea, what causes the issue.

Here is the link: https://amsc-sail.de/

Can anybody help me with this question?

Thanks a lot!
Bernhard

Hello Bernhard,

Thanks for writing in! There is a JS error on the page. You may have inserted this in the Cornerstone Custom JS section:

//
// No need to add script tags
// here; simply get started
// by writing JavaScript!
// Remember to save your
// changes to see them :)
//

min-height: 500px; </script>    <script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function() {

});

I am not sure what is it for. Please remove it and then after making the site changes, always remember to clear all caches since you have installed WP SuperCache plugin so that the code from the latest changes is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Hello,

thanks a lot for your answer!
Actually I’m using Pro for this website.
In the JS section of the page i only found: min-height: 500px; but not the rest which you showed above.
Anyway i deleted it, now the JS section is empty.
I also cleared all caches as you recommended, but the problem still persists.

Hi @bernbeam,

It’s because of the logo versus of the header height, hence, the slider at the cornerstone of the logo. And once scroll down, the header height changes and expand and it aligns back to left layout. To fix that, please go to Theme Options > Header > NAVBAR > NAVBAR TOP HEIGHT (PX) and set it to 105 instead of 90. That make sure the idle and scroll header height is the same, so there will be no more jumping :slight_smile:

Thanks!

HI @Rad,

thanks for your answer.!
I followed your instructions, but this does not help…
The strange thing about it is that the problem occurs now after the website was running perfect for almost 2 years and i did not change anything…

Hey @bernbeam,

Sorry if @Rad’s suggestion did not work for you. ​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look at your slider settings?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hello @bernbeam,

I have logged in to your site. I cleared your cache several times.
When I check your site in my Chrome browser both in normal mode and incognito mode while being logged out, the issue no longer appears on my end.

Please check your site in both normal and incognito mode from your browser and let us know how it goes.

Hello,

thank so much for your help!!

Everything works again perfect! :grinning:

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.