Revolution Slider background video looses fullwidth

Hi guys at Themeco and wish you a great continue on the new year!

I did migrate my site with all-in-one migration tool and The site seems to work but the first page video background with rev slider did shrunk in width. No settings were changed, the only thing is that the new site has WP
5.0.2 running X Theme and the old having,
4.8.3 running X theme.

The background video is not fullwidth anymore and I could not change it in the settings after trying out settings in rev slider. Only the last option for full page makes the video screen wide, but then I can’t have a lower hight for it.
Here the sites:

Hi Iceeyez,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your setup and I see you’re using an outdated version of X and Cornerstone. Always make sure to update both X and Cornerstone to the latest versions as many bugs are addressed in the latest releases. Also I see the content on your site is being served by the cache, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. Please do the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how this goes!

Thank you for the detailed advice. The rust is polished and everything solved with the updates and adding couple of z-value changes to elements after the latest x and cornerstone was added.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.