Revolution Slider Activation Code Inaccessible

I installed the Slider Revolution plugin. It wont work without a registration code. I received this plugin in a theme bundle and noticed that I should be able to activate it but I cant because I dont have an activation code. Please help me to get this installed correctly so I can set it up… I have tried what I found in the forum and nothing seems to work. Thanks.

Hello @rhemacanada,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You don’t need activation code for bundled version of Revolution Slider. Please see this article:

Please delete the current Revolution Slider installed from Plugins > Installed Plugins > Revolution Slider. After that please reinstall Revolution Slider from X > Validation > Extension > Slider Revolution.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi, I have the same issues my x theme comes with Slider Revolution yet even when I download it threw the X it does not input a activation code.

Hi,

As stated on the link provided above.

There is no need to register your license for Revolution Slider if you happen to have one. In fact, doing so is discouraged in order to prevent any potential conflicts when updating, as previously mentioned. If you happen see a notification in your WordPress admin panel asking you to register Revolution Slider upon activation, simply dismiss this notice.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.