Revolution Slider Above Masthead Not Working

Dear All,

I have a website (https://ifollow.be/) where I am using a Revolution Slider above masthead, but since a few days, it does not work anymore. I have still the same slider settings on my home page as before (when it was still working), but when I go on the website, the slider does not appear.

I did not change anything, so I have trouble understanding why it’s not working.

ps: my page is set with a header, so that’s not the issue.

Hi Jean,

Thank you for reaching out to us, I tried to login with the given credentials but it’s not working on my end. Can you please double check the credentials if they are correct? In the mean time please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first).

Let us know how this goes!

Hi Nabeel,

Thank you for your response, and sorry for the inconvenience in my credits. I corrected in the secure note, it will work now.

I did check that all my versions of theme, builder and slider revolution where up to date, I erased and desactivated cache plugins, as well as switched back from my child theme to the X theme, but I still have the issue.

Hi Jean,

Would you mind providing your FTP login credentials as well? I like to install a copy from my end, for the meantime, please delete your current slider and install it again.

The reason it’s not displaying is this error (index):395 Uncaught ReferenceError: setREVStartSize is not defined. It should be a valid code.

Thanks!

Hi Rad!

Thank you for reaching back! I’m so glad you found the error!

The FTP login credentials are in the secure note.

Let me know what I need to implement on my end.

In the meantime, I will delete the slider and install it again.
Thank you!

Hello Jean-Marie,

Thanks for providing the information. I have logged in and went ahead to resolve the issue. The solution was simple. I just need to enabled the “Include RevSlider libraries globally” option in Revolution Slider > General Settings.

Please check your site now.

1 Like

Thank you @RueNel, it works perfectly now! I really appreciate!

Cordially

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.