Revoke and reassign?

I am trying to revoke a license, but then I go to License Manager it gives me no option to do so. I can change the URLs, which I did, but I still get the Wordpress error: “Your license of X is not validated. Place your Envato purchase code or Themeco license to unlock automatic updates, access to support, and Extensions. Learn more about product validation or manage licenses directly in your Themecoaccount.” I have done this before, but something has changed in how to do this. Please help…it’s a bit of a crazy-maker.

Hi there,

Please check this article on how to validate your theme installation:

Hope this helps.

This isn’t for a brand new purchase, and there doesn’t seem to be the same menu items for me. I would like to revoke and reassign to a different site.

This error provides a button where it says I can manage (and presumably revoke) liceses, but this link does not provide that option. https://theme.co/apex/licenses

Hello @opinsystems,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Screenshot you have shared is using very old version of X Theme and Cornerstone. You can assign a new license under licence manager by clicking on Pencil icon.

That being said, I suggest you to update X Theme and Cornerstone on the website of which you have shared screenshot. Please carefully review our theme and plugin update guide.

Thanks.

Thanks…got it working. Any idea why after updating the X screen has HUGE vertical icons?

Hello @opinsystems,

Thanks for updating the thread.

1. Please make sure you are using latest version of WordPress.
  2. Please make sure that you have updated Cornerstone to the latest version.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.