Revoke and re-assign again?

Getting a Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account
I get that but when I go to my dashboard . It’s showing I have the licence code put aside for a staging site - the one I’m trying to validate .

Hi @hamish,

Thanks for writing in.

Please try saving blank in the staging line then wait for 10 to 15 mins then re add again the stage website URL.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply - Yep tried didn’t work. I’m using local by wheel for staging. Should I include the https:// in the the staging URL field in the manage your licenses section?

Hey @hamish,

Yes, you should include the protocol. If it still doesn’t help, we’ll forward this to our accounts manager.

Thanks.

yep I included https so that would be appreciated thanks if you could forward that please :slight_smile:

Hi Hamish,

The thing is that we see the Purchase Key sitting correctly on the licenses page and there must be a problem on your WordPress installation. But it is important that we are able to access to the WordPress dashboard to test the case and see what is the problem.

Please move your website to a live server and get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of the website so that we can double check the case to follow up.

You can use the Secure Note to give us the login information.

Thank you.

Also ensure you’re Production Site is different than you Staging Site like this.

Local by FlyWheel domain setup should look like the X Local site in that screenshot.

Please try this first before moving to a live site. Validating your staging site without it registered is probably the cause of the error message Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks Christian you’re the man !
I knew it was going to be something stupid on my part that I wasn’t doing correctly, I’m a beginner.
:slight_smile:

You’re welcome and no worries. Even experienced users miss things like this sometimes. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.