Rev Slider Error: Inactivity Timeout Description:

Please help! One of my client’s (I am a graphic designer) told me his home page slider was not working and I am trying to help but when I went to check out all the plugins, turns out Rev Slider appeared to be uninstalled to my surprise. So I tried installing it again and got this Inactivity Timeout Error. The details say: Too much time has passed without sending any data for document.

Why is this happening and What can I do?

Hello @nickyb0308,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Using FTP programs like Filezilla, I suggest you to login and under /wp-content/plugins/ make sure revolution slider is deleted completely. If not please delete Revolution Slider folder. After that under X > Overview > Extensions please try to install Revolution Slider plugin.

You can refer following tutorial to get started with Filezilla in context of WordPress. https://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/how-to-use-filezilla-with-wordpress-8956

I strongly suggest that you increase the PHP Memory Limit to 512MB and The PHP Max Script Execute Time to 300s.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.