Rev Slider Breaks Theme

When I add a Revo slider the theme breaks.

Hey There,

Can you please confirm that you are using the latest version of the theme and the plugin? Our latest versions are:
X theme 5.2.5
Cornerstone 2.1.7
Rev Slider 5.4.6.3.1

And if you have inserted an html code in your slider, please make sure that it is valid and correct.

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello There,

Thank you for providing the information. I have logged in to your site and I see several things. Your uploads folder is not writable. Your PHP upload max filesize and PHP max post size is lower. Please ask your hosting provider to increase this settings. You can check these warnings in Revolution Slider.

And ​we also recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Hello There,

would you mind providing us the ftp login credentials so we can take a closer look and fix this issue?
To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• FTP Hostname
  • FTP Username
  • FTP Password

Thank you.

Hi there,

Your site is currently inaccessible, the page throws internal server error. Then I checked your error log through FTP and the last errors that were logged are from Jan 31. Perhaps, you can contact your hosting provider to see what causing the internal server error?

I can’t check the main issue due to this error.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Please reply in standard form, please don’t edit existing secure note for the reply. It’s easier to track issues in a readable conversation :slight_smile:

I added all your existing sliders in a single test page, and it works okay, it doesn’t break the theme. Perhaps you already fixed it?

Thanks!

Hey There,

We will be closing this thread.

If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

And to know how to get support or be familiar how you can reply the thread, please check this:

Cheers.

Hi There,

You can’t and should not reply to this post. This thread is closed a long time ago. Please crease a new thread.

How To Get Support

You’re using a very old X Theme (x 2.4.0), that might be the issue.

Please create a new thread.

Thanks,