Responsive Text works only when scrolling

Hello, I apologize if this question has been answered but I’ve searched and could not find an answer.

I’m trying to have my Headline (h1) be responsive for mobile and I’ve gone into the “Setup” of the headline and assigned a “class”. Then I’ve gone into settings and into Responsive Text, put the “class” in the “selector” WITH the . before pasting the “class”.

Doing this seems to work but, when checking on my mobile phone, when the site loads, the headline is in its original size and is unreadable since the headline exceeds the phone. However, when I scroll down, the headline changes TWICE and shrinks into a responsive size. Each time the headline “changes” it shrinks into a smaller size.

I’d like the headline to load into the correct responsive size rather than having the user scroll before the headline size is correct.

Is there something I’ve done wrong? Is there something I need to do into the CSS and hard code something in? I’m confused as to why this is happening. Thank you for your help.

parkplacefinest.com is the website if you need it.

Thank you.

Even on the desktop, if I change the size of the browser, it immediately shrinks to a size that is too small and it will not expand back to its original size if I change the browser back to its original size.

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for writing in, please see this post and follow either the Responsive Text method 1 or method 2 instead.

Let us know if something is not clear,
Cheers!

I think that did it! Got really confused why it wasn’t working at first because I didn’t turn off the responsive setting before I used this method.

Thanks!

Glad to hear that’s working now,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.