Responsive text not working on headline

My headline text on my homepage will not fit on mobile. I have read every support post in here, watched videos, and set up a responsive class in settings and applied it to the headline. If i preview it in the viewers it looks fine even before setting up responsive setting. The responsive settings doesn’t seem to do anything.

Can you tell me what is wrong?

i can send you site in pm. there doesnt seem a way to do that anymore.

Hi There @sklaw

Thanks for writing in! One most common issue could be a caching issue, if you’re using a caching plugin on your site. You can try disabling your server cache and test.

If you’re still having issues, provide an example page URL along with your login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

I cleared the godaddy cache several times, i am not currently using caching plugin.

I sent credentials in secure note, thanks.

could you also tell me how i can get the social media icons to move below the footer in the smaller viewers? they squish together and i cant seem to figure out how to get them to appear underneath in the smaller size screens rather than right aligned…?

thanks in advance

Hi Stacey,

I see that you’re using px unit to your headline, px is a fixed value that stays true to its value regardless of the screen-width. Please read the suggestions here on how to make your text responsive.

The EMPOWERING HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATIONS seems to be a special case though as those words are lengthy, please inspect that headline element, and under its customize tab, paste the following custom CSS to its Elemenet CSS area

@media (max-width: 480px) {
	$el.x-text .x-text-content-text-primary {
		    font-size: 35px;
	}
}

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.