Responsive site

Hello Team i am having issues with my site when viewing it in mobiles.

The site in question is joelaelias.com

My site looks like the picture below

When i go down to 481X767PX is becomes a different, Showing text i dont even have in my original full sized page.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I am guessing that you started out this site from a demo content right? There are rows that is visible in desktop screens only. There are rows that is only visible in smaller screens also. This is the reason why it displayed/hidden in the different screens. Please edit again your page in Cornerstone and make use the skeleton mode when editing for faster response and easy access of all the elements in the preview area. This is also helpful especially if one of the sections, rows, columns or elements is not visible or hidden in selected screen size or you may have applied visibility options to a section of element. You can find the “Hide During Breakpoint” option which can be found in the “Customize” tab of the element. To know more about “Hide During Breakpoints” option, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/hide-during-breakpoint-explained/17378

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.