Responsive selectors + raw elements disappeared after upgrade

I had created a number of selectors for responsive text styles.
If I remember correctly they were held in some RAW elements at the bottom of the pages.
The site is still responsive but all of that is now gone and I cannot see either the RAW elements or the responsive selectors.
Where have they gone?

Hi there,

Please check for the following:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes.

Maybe I did not explain properly what is going on:

In cornerstone, when editing the pages, the legacy elements, including the RAW elements seem to be hidden.
For example I can see a “classic column” that appears to be empty – despite it having a RAW element embedded inside.
I cannot find the RAW elements to click on them and edit them.
This is going on only recently.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please navigate to X > Settings > Classic Elements and make sure the Classic Raw Content is enable, and the other classic element that you used in the past as well.

Then on Cornerstone, view your page in Skeleton mode to see all your elements, since your raw content element has only responsive shortcode and won’t render any preview.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you! Where should I place the responsive short codes in the future if not in RAW elements?

Hi @fhsjfhuyrteyre,

Regardless of the element but related to javascript rendering (responsive feature through javascript), then it may not generate any preview. If that happens, you can always switch to Skeleton mode.

You can try the text element but the result may be the same.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.