Responsive headlines and overlay

Hello,
The headlines text is too big.
I’ve seen some topics about this problem.
You suggest going into the settings and playing with compression
but I can not find these options.

I can see only
ID
Class
Element CSS
Hide During
Breakpoints

How can I make the headlines responsive?

And another question,

is there a possibility to apply overlays on the background images of the sections / other images ?

Thank you in advanced for your help

Silvia

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

please check this video for responsive text or heading setup.

Hope this will clarify you regarding your responsive heading.

Regarding the overlay in section, if you click on the advance checkbox near to the background color, It will show you the two option to set background.
Upper and the lower layer, now you can set your overlay in upper layer.

Hope this helps!

Hi,
YES everything is clear.
Thank you very much for your help.

Regards

Silvia

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

Hello,
i found where are the settings but I didn’t understand or it is not working.
when I change " compress", “min size”, “max size” I see non change in my page the only settings which produces some effect is the desktop viewport which makes smaller or bigger but not responsive. On mobile is always too big and never changes.
Page: homeopatia - screen shot

Let me know pleas what can I do to make it work or please can you take a look?

I send you the wp-admin info into secure note.

Thank you in advanced

Hello There,

Thanks for updating this thread.

The responsive text did not work because it is using the built in inline css of the headline element.

The correct class selector should be .h-responsive .x-text-content-text-primary

Hope this helps.

Hello
agree the class was wrong ( sorry ) but for me it does not work anyway. nothing is changing if I change values.
I’m sorry but I have to ask you to watch it again

Thanks

Hi Silvia,

I did check the site and yes Responsive Text Settings is kinda not working with your Headline. I mean, it did work but your headline has a fixed width on it and that seems to be the reason why the Headline is always had the same size even though the Responsive Text Settings is applied to it.

I would not recommend using the Responsive Text Settings with V2 Headline/Text element, because of how they are structured. Please utilize either the method 1 or 2 mentioned here instead. These are the default way of making your V2 text/headline responsive.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi,
thanks for your reply

I also thought that it does not work because I had the fixed size of the tito but even if I remove it does not work.
The video you sent me to watch is right about how to make V2 Headline/Text element responsive.
And now you not recommend using the Responsive Text Settings with V2 Headline/Text element?
Sorry I don’t understand and I 'm wasting time to try and try.

The responsiveness WHICH I NEED, is a basic feature which is obviously expected to work in modern website building.
so the only possible solution for me is not to use x theme.

Thank you

Silvia

Hi there,

I’d like to do further checking but looks like you already switched to another theme. The responsive text feature isn’t global or active by default, hence, it still needs manual configuration. Responsive should work, but can’t be automatically applied since it can affect all other features.

Thanks!

Hello,
yes I already revoked the validation. I’m trying also to uninstall the theme but uninstallI process fail.
How can I uninstall the theme?

Thanks
Silvia

Hi there,

You can delete it through FTP, it should be under /wp-content/themes/folder. Or you can simply use your hosting’s file manager and delete it there, same folder location.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.