Responsive/Flexible Text Columns

Not sure how to word this, but I want a row to split the text into two columns on a wider layout (desktop/tablet) and then switch to one column on narrower layouts.

I searched for a solution, but I’m not sure I’m phrasing my issue properly… So I apologize if this had been asked already.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, you can utilize the Hide During Breakpoints feature, that is having a 2 ROWs on your Section, one row is to show for desktop/tablet and second row is for mobiles.

How Hide During Breakpoints feature works

On that clip it was utilize the Hide During Breakpoints of the Section, but you can also do the same on Rows and each elements.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Ah, I see. That makes sense! Thank you!

You are welcome!

@friech Anyway we can get an updated link on this video? I have this same question but the link appears to be broken now.

Hello @intercomputer,

You can take a look at following article to learn more about Hide during breakpoint feature.

In case you have further question then I request you to please create a new ticket as posting on a ticket created by a different user create lot of confusion which slows the response time.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up, I have updated the video link above.

Please follow the article linked by Prasant for more details about Hide During Breakpoints.

Cheers!

1 Like