Responsive css and font

sorry i may have put this in a ticket eailer sorry for Confusion having a lot going on family wise so I am a little out of it. found out close family member has stage 4 cancer i am trying to get all css and font on every page for headers to be responsive ill include screen shots and i think im in right spot but fellow pro x theme builder said the settings I am in are x settings not pro settings. hope this all makes sense

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in and sorry about the news.

To make your text responsive with CSS, you can follow one of the approach provided here, commonly used is the 1 Utilize calc() and Viewport Units approach.

If its a page content, you can utilize the Responsive Text Settings

Play with the compression, min-size and max-size until you get the desired look.

Cheers!

thanks and what should i do fo rminumim and maxium font

Hi again,

You can set any values for minimum and maximum size. This is just a limit of the font size, for more you can check out the following tutorial https://xthemeusers.com/tutorial/responsive-text/

Hope this helps!

What my problem is all my headers are not sizing the same on mobile is there a way you can log in to my site and help me out thanks and sorry for being a pest. vmalongisland.com idk if i have to research css media querys or if the theme can do it wiht some css im lost this is holding me back form going live with seo thanks.

Hi There,

Please provide us a screenshot of the headers that you’re referring. All the headers/headline on the home page looks fine to me, so if you can provide a screenshot of the issue, that would help. We can not provide a custom CSS for this case recklessly because it may cause more trouble than help.

You can configure the ROOT FONT SIZE on Theme Options > Typography for each breakpoint (screen size), and base all your text/headline elements font-size option using the rem unit (root em).

Also, keep in mind that you set up your page to show different section for different screen-size (Hide During Breakpoints option), you might have been confused editing the section for desktop view, but previewing the page on mobile, and thinking that the mobile view did not respond/apply your edits.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.