Replace text/phrases throughout a site

I am attmepting to replace text or phrases throughout the site by using the ‘word replace’ plugin.
This works perfectly, until I have to edit any of the pages on the site e.g. https://pagodasecurity.co.uk/training/, which results in all the changes reverting and beng lost.

For example I find and replace “Pagoda Security Services Ltd” with “Pagoda Security” (which is necessary due to the slight change in company name). The change takes effect and works correctly but only until I edit it and save the changes, after which everything changes back to how it was before.

Is there a way around this?

Hello Steve,

Thanks for writing in!

Providing support for issues involving 3rd party plugins falls outside the scope of support we can offer as problem is not related with X Theme and Cornerstone. Having said that please check if there’s a database cache running on your server. I see that you are using Amazon cloudfront CDN. Please make sure to clear CDN cache and test the case again.

In case problem is still there, please get in touch with your hosting provider as they are better placed to suggest you solution.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.