Renew stack 2 feature section fly in

Hi
I got the demo content Renew stack 2 and I added a couple of more rows to the features section. Can someone please let me know where I can adjust the fly-in setting? At the moment all of the rows are fly-in is from the left side. But on the demo, it inter-changes.

Thanks

Hello @dylandesilva,

Thanks for writing in!

The fly-ins were actually Fade Animation option which can be found in the column settings.

Classic Column:

V2 Column:

Hope this helps.

Hi Can you please tell me how to get to this setting. I cant seem to find it

this is what I see

Hey @dylandesilva,

You are showing me the section settings. You must click the column first and in the column settings is where you will find the fade animation option.

Hope this makes sense.

sorry I cant seem to location the column setting. This is the only place I can get to.

Anyway you can let me know what i Need to click to get to column settings?

it says Column. Isnt this the correct

Hello @dylandesilva,

Click one of the elements like the icon on the page and then use the breadcrumb to locate the column.

Hope this helps.

hi I did exact what you said

domain - briskleen.com

clicked on the “paper towels” icon

Then I see the breadcrums as Features - Row 1 - 1/3 - Classic Image

Clicked Features.

But I still dont go to the place you see.

Hey @dylandesilva,

You will need to click the 1/3 column and not the Features because that is the section.

If still you can’t find it, would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your settings? Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

The issue is resolved tks

Hey @dylandesilva,

It’s good to know that it is resolved now.
Please don’t hesitate to open another thread, If you need anything else we can help you with.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.