Remove something from envira gallery

See https://www.logoglo.com/new-home

Envira is preventing wp-rocket from lazy loading all images on my page

Envira Gallery has its own lazyloading feature – when that is turned ON, WP Rocket won’t apply its own lazyloading to any images which Envira is already lazyloading (which it detects because of the data-envira-src attribute Envira adds to the image).

But if their lazyloading is turned OFF, then they add a data-no-lazy=“1” to all its images – which also prevents WP Rocket from applying its own lazyloading feature to those images.

Is there anyway to turn off this adding of data-no-lazy="1?

Thanks.

Hello @logoglo,

Thanks for writing in!

Even though Envira Gallery is a bundled plugin that comes with X and Pro Theme, it’s a 3rd party plugin developed by Envira Gallery LLC. In that regards code level customization falls outside the scope of support we can offer.

I also checked the WP Rocket Documentation and looks like WP Rocket Cache plugin lazy load feature excludes Envira Gallery. Here’s the list that you can take a look:

In your case I would suggest you to get in touch with developers at Envira Gallery for some work around.

Thanks for understanding.

Okey dokey! thanks :slight_smile:

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.