Remove slider or make it show on all devices better

Hey,

I am using the wedding templet you have and the slider dose not seem to fit on all devices. It cuts off some of the pics. You can view my website here. www.GrantGotKott.com Could you please help me. I need it to work on all sizes.

If I can not to this I need to know how to remove the slider. It appears that it is not on the home page by using short code or corner stone.

Hello Karen,

Thank you for the detailed post information. The slider were assigned in the Slider Settings: Below Masthead settings. You will need to edit your page and then find the Page Settings if you are editing in Cornerstone by clicking the Cog or gear icon in the lower-left panel of the screen.

For more details about how the sliders can be integrated in the theme, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

So it looks like I was able to get the slider to fit on on all devices. But for some reason the text on mobile is not responsive. Is there away to fix this? Or away I can hide the text from mobile.

Hi Karen,

Please see the following documentation.

Slider Revolution 6.0 Responsive Settings
Activate the Responsive Viewports for your Module to position/style content for different screen sizes.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.