Remove search function from the menu

Hello,

I use the following elements:
WordPress 4.9.5 with Theme X (Renew 1)
Cornerstone

URL of my site:
http://www.secretgarden109.fr/test/

I have 4 questions:

1 / In the menu at the top of the page, there is at the end a search function. I would like to delete this search function from the menu.

2 / I would like to add effects on my images. For example, add a text or image change when moving the mouse. Do you have any advice?

3/ I would like to add a nice little effect on my menu, to make it more pleasant and less static. Do you have any advice?

4/I use the plugin: “Gold Price Plugin” (real time fixing). The result is visible at http://www.secretgarden109.fr/test/achat-or/. With cornerstone, I use “Content Arena”, I add the code: [gold-price]. The problem is that the result is not responsive. Do you have a tip ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hey @lafureur,

Thanks for writing in.

1. You can disable it in X > Theme Options > Header > Search
  2. Regretfully, this is not a feature offered in X. You might want to take a look at Slider Revolution or the grid plugins bundled in X. Please see our Knowledge Base for more details for those plugins.
  3. Regretfully, this is not a feature offered in X also. Menu effects are available only in Pro Header Builder.
  4. Your plugin’s output has a fixed width so it’s not responsive. Please contact the plugin developer to make it responsive.

Thanks.

Hello Christian,

Thanks a lot for your help !

Sorry for my English, I do the best I can as a little Frenchman.

1. THANKS, It was too easy … i searched however :frowning:

2. I have a question: I created a first “Essential Grid”. After a long apprenticeship, I got the desired effect. So I wanted to duplicate this first job. I get the same effect for all the different images I wanted. But the text that I add in the animation is similar for all but 10 images. When I edit a text, all images inherit the same change. I would like to make a specific text for each image. Do you have an idea of what is missing?

3. Ok Thanks

4. Ok Thanks

Hi @lafureur,

In regards to question, we could not identify why it is happening. it would be best that we could check your setup closer. Share us your admin credentials in a secure note.

Thank you so much.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.