Remove products from Woocommerce shop pages/Integrity

Hello!

I created my first product with woocommerce and I selected the shop page for the store. In doing, so I realized that the image for the product does display on the shop and product page, but not on the main page that was created for that particular line of products… prior to activating woocommerce. It’s as if woocommerce only covers items on the shop page itself and automatically populates everything there. How can I get woocommerce to cover all pages in the menu and not just the shop page? I want to add products sitewide for each specific page or category and do not want those products to appear anywhere except for where specified.

Hello Fantasy,

You will need to edit the sub pages and add the woocommerce product shortcode so that the products will show up on those pages.

Here is a link where you can find the shortcodes you can use:

Hope this helps.

Hi, Jade!

I am adding the product to a page that was created using cornerstone. I placed the shortcode for the product inside of a raw content box. The full image doesn’t display. It appears cutoff. How do I fix it? Additionally, how do I set it so that woocommerce, stripe, and the grid work together?

I don’t understand what you mean by editing the subpages. I already added the shortcode to the particular page where I want the product to show up, but it does not display properly and it still appears on the shop page too. I do not wish to duplicate the products unless necessary. I have added an attachment.

Can you please log into my website so you can see what I’m referring to? Is it possible to get the grid display to look exactly like the one for envira gallery? I added a separate shortcode to each page so that they could all show separate products and nothing is duplicate with envira. I just don’t understand why the problem exists with the grid plugin. What am I doing wrong?

Hi Fantasy,

Since you have customized the shop page, please do not assign this as the Shop page in the Woocommerce > Settings > Products, that is the reason why that page is displaying your products at the bottom.

Regretfully, we are not entirely certain of your issues, please clarify.

Would you mind to clarify how did you add a particular line of products on the main page prior to activating woocommerce.? And can you point us a page that should display a particular product?

Yes, thats what Woocommerce does, it populates all your products on the Shop page you assigned.

Please clarify what do you mean by this, Woocommerce has nothing to do with the menu. You can manage the menu items under Appearance > Menus

Please utilize the Essential Grid extension, this extension has the capability to output a beautiful grid of product and filter it base on the product category.

Then use the Classic Essential Grid element for adding your product grid on your page.

Essential Grid Basics Part 1: Grid Source (narrated)

Thanks,

Hi!

I’m not sure if you guys actually took the time to login into my site or just providing a general reply. Woocommerce offers the option, I believe, to add products to the menu via category, etc. For your essential grid suggestion… I am already using essential grid. This is in part how the colorful look of my website was created.

However, since essential grid had limited capabilities when it came to adding categories, tags, etc.I started using the grid plugin instead. Since your last reply to this thread, I purchased the pro version of Envira gallery. I do plan to work with both grids unless one is better at adding products than the other.

I never used either before so I’m still playing with the features. Also, the shop page is not really customized to the point where I don’t plan to add products.

I believe @friech was confused with the situation. I’m sorry but your setup is confusing to me too so please forgive us if we miss something.

The Grid is displaying fine on my end unlike in your screenshot.

Please clear your browser’s cache then test again. Also try checking in incognito mode and other browsers.

Let us finish the Grid issue first before answering your other questions and it’s best if you post them in separate threads to avoid confusion.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.