Remove Product author and date in Search results on Products

Hi Support,

How do i remove the product author display and date on the search results page?

Tried something like the below with no luck:

.search-results .p-meta {
display: none;
}

Site link to follow

Hi Craig,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You code is fine and it should hide the meta data on search results page:

.search-results .p-meta {
}

I checked your site and I see the content of your site is being served by the cache. Please clear your plugin’s cache and check the page again. Always make sure to purge all caches after making any change so you can see your changes on the front-end right away.

Hope this helps!

Hi Nabeel,

I have now deactivated the cache plugin as well and it is still not working. Tried viewing in private as well but still displays the author:

Hi @craig,

There is a syntax error in your custom CSS.

Please find this custom CSS:

* Jozi IRON IMPORT */.sku {
                }

And change to this:

/* Jozi IRON IMPORT */
.sku {
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Hi Thai,

Modified the CSS but still displaying the author and date on the search page?

Hey Craig,

I rechecked your page and the CSS code is still not applied, there may be syntax errors in your Global CSS section which could be preventing the code to work. Try adding the code at the top of Global CSS area in Theme Options. and see if this works. If it doesn’t then kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.