Remove page title above slider

I am using the integrity stack. I went through various examples that worked for other people but its not working for me.

I have a slider below the maskhead and the page title appears between the maskhead and the slider. I would like to remove the page title and bring the slider up to the maskhead.

I had the same problem with the home page but as soon as I set it as the home page it automatically remove the title and the space.

I already tried turning off the page title.

https://superdeals-auto.com/cars/

Hey @dcoulth,

What you’re actually seeing is the breadcrumbs. You can disable it in Theme Options > Header > Miscellaneous

Hope that helps.

I knew it was the Breadcrumbs but I couldn’t find it. Guess what? its not in Miscellaneous .

Thank you @christian_y I found it under Theme options > header.

Problem solved.

You’re welcome, @dcoulth . :slightly_smiling_face:

I change the selection in the setting but the page titles still show up?

Hello @timreha,

This thread is started by different user. Although the question is related but most of the time, posting in a thread started by someone else create lot of confusion resulting in slow response time and frustration for users.

It’s my humble request, please create a new ticket and share the relevant details in that along with the URL. Someone from support team will take a look at help you out. For more details please take a look at following article.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.