Remove Instagram Icon From Header/Footer

Hi,

Can anyone help me on removing Instagram icon please?

Thanks

Hey Matthew,

Are you using the classic header and footer? If so, just go to X > Theme Options > Social then remove anything that is set in the instagram link.

Hope this helps.

Great thanks!

I noticed the issue. There was a # in URL box by default that was making icon appear.

Another question if I may

How do I add customer social icons?

Also how can I have social icons only in footer, not header.

Many Thanks

Sorry would also like to know how to change position of icons. My theme is stacked currently but icons are appearing on the right and making it look untidy.

Thanks

Hey Matthew,

You have several licenses in your account and I am not sure which site is in question.

Would you mind providing the URL of the site so that we can check it?

Thank you.

Hi thanks is it http://imwah.co.uk/

Hey Matthew,

If you only want the social icons to display in the footer area, please add this code in the Global CSS:

.x-topbar .x-social-global {     
    display: none;
}

Since the social icons will only display in the footer after you apply the code on your site, I do not think it is still necessary to address your second question.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much.

Could you tell me how to center the icons also please just in case I decide to keep them.

many thanks

Hey Matthew,

This should do it:

.x-topbar .x-social-global {
    display: block;
    width: 100%;
    text-align: center;
    margin-bottom: 20px;
}

Hope this helps.

awesome, thanks for the support

You’re welcome.

Thanks again for the great support. Another quick question… If I want to add a custom icon how do I do that?

Thanks

Hello

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

You can take a look at solution shared in following thread:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.