Remove H1 tag from logo

Hi there, this is an old post, but I have tried using the solution from here:

You guys replied: "Please confirm that you named the file _brand.php and you did put it in x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global directory. And please check in Appearance > Themes if your child theme is active.

If you can confirm that, and the site name/logo is still generating an H1. Please create your own thread and provide us the site URL and login credentials in a secure note (not here because the original poster can see it)."

And just to confirm, yes it is in that folder, and called _brand.php, I do not have a child theme, but I update this eveytime you update the theme.

This is to confirm the double H1:

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I see that you have plenty X theme licenses, could you please provide us with the URL to your site as well, so that we can check your issue.

Also since this is related to a template change, we need your FTP credentials to check your theme files.

However we do recommend you to setup a child theme when you’re editing your template files. You can check our child theme setup guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-how-to-setup-child-themes/57).

Let us know with the required details.
Thanks!

Also, say if I wanted to change the H! tag “logoglo” the brand tag, to a different keyword, how would I do that?

Hi there,

I checked the logins for the URL that you have provided but it requires a google authentication code.

I did not quite get what you have asked previously, would you mind clarifying so that we can check it?

Thank you.

So the logo in the menu has a H1 tag, its currently saying “logoglo” how do I change this to say something else?

Hi There,

It will use WordPress Site Title. To change it, head over to your WordPress back-end Settings -> General and set a site title there.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.