Remove global header/footer on Under Construction page

Hi,

First of all thank you for this brilliant theme. It’s so versatile!

I’m currently developing a website and I am using the Under Construction plug-in. However, when I make a custom page (container, no header, footer) it will still show the global header and footer. Even when I create a dedicated header and footer and assign it to the custom page, it will still only show the global header and footer.

Is there some way to either choose the correct header and footer or to omit them all together?

As a workaround I’ve made a custom header and footer and made them global, but it’s not very convenient.

Additional question: is there a way to alter the position of the login box for the Under Construction page?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Roel

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

1 Like

Hello Roel,

Thanks for writing in! I can confirm the this is a bug with the latest release of Pro. Our developers are already aware of the issue. They are investigating it and will be rolling out a patch in the next release update.

To alter the position of the login box, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r) or in the customizer, Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

#tco-under-construction-bypass {
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 30%;
    left: 50%;
    margin-left: -130px;
}

#tco-under-construction-bypass-toggle {
    float: left;
    padding: 10px 5px;
}

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

1 Like

Thanks for you response!

Do you have any idea when the next release update will be? And would you recommend the workaround I used, or is there a better way?

Kind regards,
Roel

Hi there,

There is no ETA at the moment for the next release, but you can check the page below periodically to get more information as soon as a new release come out:

https://theme.co/changelog/

The workaround is temporary, I suggest that you use other plugins for the under construction functionality at the moment til have a fix regarding this.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.