Remove Footer Menue on specific Pages

Hi,
sorry for that stupid question!
I woud like to have the FOOTER MENUE only on specific Pages.
Can someone help me in that case ?
Regards
Henry

Hello Henry,

Kindly post your site link here, so that we could give you the proper solution.

The idea would be, You assign the menu, and set the display none to it. Then you should grab the page IDs you want to show the menu, and set display block according to it.

Best regards.

hi Bappi,
thx for your fast reply. Coming from JOOMLA i thought that it would be a good skill to extend my skills to Wordpress. Your x-Theme and the Stacks!!!( or Particels ) are really very cool and make the Websites very ALIVE.
I was playing wirthWP since 3 day, nothing that makes me very nerveous, but sometimes I’m missing GANTRY.
OK, that might be not fair, in that early state, but such a easy thing like Footer Menue on dedicated pages, or the modifcation like
color, rows,colums in a footer ( for example ) makes it a little bit confusing to get around. You have such a lot of full packed feartures - but you should ad some more of that and make things a bit more comfortable.

My site was BUILD with your theme and is in a very early progress. I would like to mach that WP site the same as my joomla-site.

call www.henrys-medienservice.de

And. Keep going on the very very good work!
You will definitly here more from me…

Henry

Hi Henry,

Having the footer menu displayed on all pages is how X is setup. If you want to be able to have more control with the footer, you might want to checkout Pro as it has a Header and Footer builder and you can assign a different header and footer for any page.

Since you are using X, what I can recommend is for you to add a body class to the pages where you want the footer menu to be present. Let’s say the class you added is display-footer-menu then add this code in the custom CSS area:

.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav {
    display: none;
}

.display-footer-menu .x-colophon.bottom .x-nav {
    display: block;
}

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade,

thx’s sounds good. Can i upgrade my license to PRO?
Henry

Hi Henry,

Please see this knowledge base article for details https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/x-to-pro-conversion/104

Best regards.

Hi Bappi,

sorry, just one more question(s)!
as you know i bought the X mith the Demos inside that were free. I setup a child theme and ested around.
When i switch to pro! / my content is sratch so the Demo content is the one i play around with, can i use my existing child theme - edit the editor style.css to :pro and use the child as before with the existing content ?
THX
Henry

I don’t know about X, but for Pro, you can choose footer, header and more (if yes or no) smoothly. Really nice feature.

Hi There @sanibelmanatee

You need to install a Pro child theme separately which you can download it from your Apex dashboard area.

@eperroud … Thanks for helping :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.