Releasing to production

Hi there,

i’ve got x-pro and have been developing a website in staging (dev) environment that i am now ready to release to production.
i’ve ziped everything on dev, unziped on new (production) directory, dumped mysql db dev from dev to prod, changed entries in wp_options on prod for links, changed wp-config.php to point to prod db… set up iis server and - i get error 500.

so now i’m wondering, as i have just 1 pro licence, is that an issue? on the “manage licences” it has space for staging and production url, so i would assume this is allowed - to run staging and production in parallel on same licence?

am i mistaken?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! License code does not interfere with the WordPress or the theme. You should not be having error 500. You may not have properly set up your new server which has resulted to the error. I would you recommend that you review this knowledge base article to know how to properly migrate your dev site to a new domain or server. Please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126/1

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.