Related items results

That didn’t move it. I enabled the built in related products and it didn’t move either.
Thanks for the reply.

It also seems like the description tab is the default location for related items. Is this not the case with pro or x?
Thanks

Hi,

The default location of related products are below the tabs.

See Demo Page - http://demo.theme.co/shop-integrity/product/ship-your-idea-2/

If you want it to move to the description tab, you need to enable description tab and add this code in Theme Options > JS

jQuery(function($) {
   $('.related.products').insertAfter('.description_pane');
});

Thanks

That doesn’t seem to move anything. I can move the default related products to a custom tab with this

// Remove related products below the tabs
// =============================================================================
function remove_related_products(){
  remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_single_product_summary', 'x_woocommerce_output_related_products', 20 );
}
add_action('wp', 'remove_related_products');

/*
 * Register custom tab
 */
function woo_custom_product_tab( $tabs ) {

$custom_tab = array( 
      		'custom_tab' =>  array( 
    							'title' => __('Custom Tab','woocommerce'), 
    							'priority' => 9, 
    							'callback' => 'woo_custom_product_tab_content' 
    						)
    				);

return array_merge( $custom_tab, $tabs );
}

/*
 * Place content in custom tab (related products in this sample)
 */
function woo_custom_product_tab_content() {
	woocommerce_related_products();
}
add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_tabs', 'woo_custom_product_tab' );

But this does not move the Woocommerce Recommendation Engine Results.

Hi there,

What recommendation you’re trying to move? Can’t find it on your product page, or is it the rating section?

Thanks!

It is working now.

I had to add some text to the description box first.
Thanks.

The results show under the discussion tab also… How do I prevent this?

Hi,

I could not see the results in any of your page.

Can you provide us screenshots and exact url of the page where we can see the issue.

Thanks

Sorry. You are right. Here is a link with the related products results showing under description and discussion.

Thanks!

Hey @applegatetech,

I don’t see related products under the description and discussion tabs.

Looks like you’ve sorted out the issue.

Thanks.

Not yet. See here.

Hey There,

Pro 2.0.0 is now available in your dashboard! You can update to this latest version manually. This release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (https://theme.co/changelog/). After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

To know more how you can update manually, please see “Manual Update” section from this knowledge base article:

And to moved the related products inside the description tab, please use this JS code instead:

jQuery(function($) {
   $('.related.products').appendTo('.x-tab-content .description_pane');
});

Please let us know how it goes.

Yay. Thanks. How do I remove the scroll bar in the description tab?

Hello there,

Please add this code in X > Launch > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-tab-content {
    overflow: visible !important;
}

Hope it helps.

Thanks. When I tried the above code it removed the results from the description tab and placed them below it.

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. I have resolve the issue by adding this custom css.

.x-tab-content>.active {
    min-height: 250vh;
}

Please check your site now.

I can still see the scroll bar in the description tab. Trying to get rid of it. Thanks

Hi there,

Please kindly add the code below to Pro > Theme Options > CSS:

.woocommerce .upsells, .woocommerce .related, .woocommerce .cross-sells {float: none;}
.woocommerce-tabs .x-tab-content {overflow: visible}

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.