Registering essential grid not possible

Hi there. I activated essential grid from the bundled theme. I wanted to insert some new templates of them which is only possible after registering. So I bought an original version, deleted the bundled version, installed the bought version - but i have no possibilty to register Essential grid. How can i delete the bundled version and register for Essential grid? THX.

Hello @thegator,

Thanks for writing in! The Essential Grid templates is only available in version 2.3 which is nit yet supported in X or Pro theme. Can you please confirm that you have the latest version of the Ess. grid?

Regards.

Hi, thats right. I Have 2.3 - the newest version.

Hi There,

Please setup a child theme:

Then add the following code under functions.php file locates in your child theme:

function x_essential_grid_theme_setup() {

GLOBAL $EssentialAsTheme;

$EssentialAsTheme = false;

}

add_action( 'admin_init', 'x_essential_grid_theme_setup' );

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Perfect. All good now. THX!!!

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

So its true that, using the bundled plugin, Themeco Pro users cannot access Essential Grid’s Template Library?

Hey Josh,

That is currently the case. Generally, third party plugins require a standalone license to access addons and template libraries. I say currently though because we don’t know what deals the authors might offer in the future. But for now or as long as it’s not available without license activation, you will need to purchase a standalone license.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.