Regarding updating WooCommerce

Every time I check to see if I can update WooCommerce, your compatibility shows that X Theme is not compatible with the newest version. I’m still back on 3.5.3 because there is never an ok time to do the update. You always seem to be behind. Please help. Now it is up to 3.7.0…

Hello @creatorofstuff,

Thanks for writing in!

As of today the supported version of WooCommerce is 3.6.5. You can update from 3.5.3 to version 3.6.5. We are in the process of testing next version of WooCommerce and once compatibility testing is completed we will release the update.

Before releasing update for WooCommerce we have to do compatibility testing so that the update does not cause any issues on our customer websites.

You can use following URL to download WooCommerce 3.6.5 and update on your website.

https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/archive/3.6.5.zip

To update please do following:

1. From Plugins > Installed Plugins deactivate and delete WooCommerce. Doing so won’t have any issues on the products or data that you created as they are saved in database.
  2. Download WooCommerce 3.6.5 using above link and install from Plugins > Add New.

Thanks.

Thank you for the instructions on how to do this! I really appreciate it.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.