Refund Upgrade to Pro

I purchased the X theme on Envato and when I validated my purchase I was promoted to upgrade to Pro for a discount. Issue is that Pro isn’t actually an upgrade. It removes beneficial features from the original that I wanted. It is a completely different theme and requires much more development time than I have to put in.

There was little explanation during the up-sell process to this switch. I’ve seen so many people asking to revert with Apex telling us that we can’t. Well, this is not usable for me and I would like a full refund.

I have figured out a way to use the original X theme. I will hopefully be able to continue to use it and then maybe upgrade to pro. I’m still unsure of what Pro does that the X doesn’t. Please do not refund at this point. Thank you.

I also have the same issue. Can you share how to use original X theme?

Hi there,

We had an article when Pro came out which I think will be the good source to find out the differences between X and Pro:

But the ultimate difference can be found in the tutorials. Kindly read this article to know the power of the Pro:

Pro is intended for more savvy customers which needs flexibility and don’t afraid of having too many options. It has a steeper learning curve than X but as soon as you get the hang of it you will see the vast possibilities you have in your hand.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.