ReflectionException error is back again

I tried to reply to my original post but it has been closed.
I am getting the error again. This is the third time this has happen.
I reupload the plugin files, all is fine, then a couple of days in, I get the error again

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘ReflectionException’ with message ‘Class _Plugin does not exist’ in /home/extensionsofyour/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php:636 Stack trace: #0 /home/extensionsofyour/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php(636): ReflectionClass->__construct(’_Plugin’) #1 /home/extensionsofyour/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/boot.php(15): Cornerstone_Plugin_Base::run(’/home/extension…’, ‘’, ‘/home/extension…’, ‘’) #2 /home/extensionsofyour/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/cornerstone.php(27): cornerstone_boot(’/home/extension…’) #3 /home/extensionsofyour/public_html/wp-settings.php(305): include_once(’/home/extension…’) #4 /home/extensionsofyour/public_html/wp-config.php(89): require_once(’/home/extension…’) #5 /home/extensionsofyour/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once(’/home/extension…’) #6 /home/extensionsofyour/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(’/home/extension… in /home/extensionsofyour/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php on line 636

Now the error shows about 3 minutes after I reupload the Cornerstone plugin files. I reupload, try to go to the admin to do updates, and VOILA, error is back again in the admin and front end.
Client is getting a little upset, as every time I send her to look at something on the site, that error is showing

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! If the issue resolved when you’re re-uploading Cornerstone files, this could be a server related issue. Could you please ask your hosting provider to check the error logs to see if there’s any unusual activity. It could be that the server’s virus scanner blocking some of the files or the firewall blocking requests.

In the meantime also check the PHP version on your server and make sure to use v5.6.x or above.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Thank you for your reply. I am using Cornerstone on another site on my server and that site is not having any issues. Actually, it is also using Xtheme. It is an older version though, as I have not had time to update it.

PHP is at 5.6

I have a copy of the error log, is there a way to attach it here?

Hi There,

Can you add your error log into the following site (https://pastebin.com/) and share the link here, so that we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/bH6XxZqA

Hi @teclive,

Thank you so much for sharing us the error logs. I will base all my answer to the error logs that you shared.

First error is that there is a unknown collation error. The quickest solution that I could say is that you will update or upgrade your MySQL server.

Minimum Requirements to run X guide:

WordPress 4.6 or higher, PHP 5.6 or higher, and MySQL 5.6 or higher.

Recommended PHP Configuration Limits:

max_execution_time 180
memory_limit 128M
post_max_size 32M
upload_max_filesize 32M

And for the ReflectionException, there is a part of cornerstone that is not working well or there is not file exists.

I recommend you to update your setup again or reinstall your X theme and Cornerstone.

You can use this link below for guide:

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.