Reduce horizontal margin between elements in a section

Section: Roll Off Bin 2

Hi - Please show me how to reduce the vertical margin between the block grid and the text element below it in section: Roll Off Bin 2.

Thanks very much.

You have an under construction plugin preventing access.

I provided the password in the secure note, above.

The X under construction password is in the secure note, above. Are you able to respond to my question?

I now have the same problem with the vertical margin between the block grid in section: Utility Trailers 2 and the text element directly beneath it.

Thanks very much.

Hi there,

Please kindly do not reply to the same post which you have created unless one of official Themeco support staff with the staff badge answer you if you bump the question with other ones it will delay the response to the post, will go to the end of the queue for answering.

Thank you for providing the login information, I checked the website using Cornerstone and the Gap between Block Grid and Text, it is because of the original gap which is added for block grids in CSS.

To change that you can use the utility classes provided for you, for more information:

For the Roll Off Bin 2 case I went to the block grid and added the class man to the class input box and it stripped the gap:

You can do the same in any case that you see there is a gap between the Block Grid element and other elements.

Thank you.

Fantastic! Thanks very much. :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome.