Reduce Delay for Classic Slider Element

Is there a way to reduce the delay that occurs when the classic slider element load. I’m using global blocks and the classic slider element for a randomized hero banner image.

Or if you have a better solution for having a random hero image to appear, let me know that.

The link to the site is in the secure note.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please replace your Classic Slider with Revolution Slider. Because unlike Revolution Slider, the Classic Slider has no Lazy Load options.

Revolution Slider - Performance & SEO Optimization

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Unfortunately, it doesn’t appear that Revolution Slider offers a randomized slide selection for a Hero Scene option (I only want to display 1 slide out of 5 slides, but in a random so that each time the page is loaded, a different Hero Scene renders.

Or is there a solution for that?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

You can make the first slide randomize in revolution slider through a custom script.
Please follow this instruction in this tutorial.

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/randomize-first-slide-starting-point/

Remember, this is something a custom coding stuff, which is out of our theme support scope and we have no responsibility on any kind of issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.