Red line under slider rev

Hi,

I can’t seem to remove the red line underneath slider revolution. I’ve added the following code under custom> css

.x-slider-revolution-container.below {
border-bottom:0px!important;
}

please help.

thanks

Hi @LizanneSteyn,

Thanks for writing in.

Try using this code:

.x-slider-container.below {
    border-bottom: none;
} 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi Nico,

Thanks for the response, it still didn’t work. I’m adding it to the 6th block under slider settings, named Custom CSS / Javascript.

Is that correct?

Hi there,

The codes posted on this thread should work fine in removing the red bottom border of the slider.

It could be possible that there are some CSS errors with the code you currently have in the Global CSS that is why it is not working.

Please paste all the codes in your Global CSS here: http://csslint.net/

It should give you some info if you have any CSS error that you need to fix.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade,

Thanks so much for the response. I don’t have any Global CSS written.

Hi,

Thanks, got it sorted x

Glad you sorted things out,

Cheers!

hi,

sorry to bother again. the red line is removed, but now I still have the huge space underneath the slider.

Any suggestions?

Hi Lizanne,

Are you referring to that site below? If so, please set your image as the Main Background.
And then set your Slider Layout to Full Screen.

And by the way, you updated the Cornerstone to the latest version (3.1.6), but you leave the X behind. Please update X to the latest version (6.1.6) as well to avoid incompatibility issues.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.