"Recently Viewed" section for products question

Hello! I have the “Recently Viewed” option near the footer of my pages. I’m wondering how I can remove this gap? (refer to red highlighted portion in the images)

I want all the products to be leveled at the top. :slight_smile: Is this possible?

Thank you so much for your help!
-Nadia

Hi Nadia,

Thank you for writing in, but I don’t see that section on that site below. Would you mind providing us a direct link where we can see the said “Recently Viewed” section?

Cheers!

Hi!

To see that section, you’ll have to click on a few products in my shop page first (as if you were a customer shopping). Then it’ll show up at the bottom because it recognizes that you recently viewed those items.

I hope that makes sense :slight_smile:

After viewing the 3 products I sent you in the secure note, the Recently Viewed section appears like this - with the gaps. I would like all the products to be leveled at the top.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Hey Nadia,

I think we need to log in first before we can see the Recently Viewed section because this is the only thing I see on my browser.

You may need to give us access to your site so that we can check it.

Thanks.

Sure, I can give you access to my site! How do I do that?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello Nadia,

Thanks for updating the thread.

You can use Secure Note feature to share login details so that the information is in between you and Themeco staff.

Thanks.

Hi ! Perfect

You may need to click through some of my products to see the “Recently Viewed” tab show below the footer. It doesn’t show up for me if I don’t do that first.
Thank you!

Hello Nadia,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please confirm the login details again as I am getting ERROR: Invalid username. Lost your password? error message?

Thanks.

Sorry about that, let’s see if this works:

Thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

Hi Nadia,

I have added the following CSS rule into your X -> Theme Options -> CSS area to resolve your issue.

.widget_recently_viewed_products li {
    float: left;
}

Hope that helps.

Yes that’s perfect! It worked just like I wanted :slight_smile: Thank you so much!

One last question related to this.
I looked up my site in an incognito window and the “Recently Viewed” tab doesn’t appear at all, no matter how many products I click through. So it’s basically the same problem you guys were having before you logged on to my account.

How can I identify the problem so this section shows up to everyone?

Thank you!! I appreciate all your time and help!
-Nadia

Hi Nadia,

Incognito Mode disable browsing history and the web cache, so Recently Viewed will not work.

I tried it on a standard browser and without logging in and it seems to work without issues.

Thanks

Oh great!! Thank you! I appreciate your time and help! :slight_smile:

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.