Recent Posts not working

Hi Support,

I inherited a site that was built with cornerstone. I purchased the update so I can have the latest theme and have access to support. I am having an issue with the “Recent Posts” that display on the homepage.

(I was limited to how many links I could provide since I was new)

When I attempt to edit the page it provides only basic options that seem pretty straight forward. However, when I change the category name to that which has my recent post, nothing happens.

Here is the first example that shows what is displayed with the category “Services”.

Next when I try to change the category to “News” which represents my newest post nothing is displayed.

I have tried changing the slug to the same category. I have tried saving my new post with the same category type as the others using the category “Services” and the post still doesn’t show up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The site url is https://drjameskraut.com

Please let me know if you need site admin access and I would gladly provide it in a secure manner.

Thanks again,

Ray

Hello Ray,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please try out following solution and see how it goes.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.