Recent posts, comments, archives are showing up only in mobile sizes

Hi,

Following problem: Recent posts, comments, archives are showing up only in mobile sizes but but not in bigger sizes (980px and bigger).

What could be the problem? I am attaching two screenshots illustrating this.

Best regards

Hello Mardas,

You have this code added to the Global CSS that is causing this issue:

.x-main .widget, .x-main .widget a, .x-main .widget ul li a, .x-main .widget ol li a, .x-main .widget_tag_cloud .tagcloud a, .x-main .widget_product_tag_cloud .tagcloud a, .x-main .widget a:hover, .x-main .widget ul li a:hover, .x-main .widget ol li a:hover, .x-main .widget_tag_cloud .tagcloud a:hover, .x-main .widget_product_tag_cloud .tagcloud a:hover, .x-main .widget_shopping_cart .buttons .button, .x-main .widget_price_filter .price_slider_amount .button, .x-sidebar .widget, .x-sidebar .widget a, .x-sidebar .widget ul li a, .x-sidebar .widget ol li a, .x-sidebar .widget_tag_cloud .tagcloud a, .x-sidebar .widget_product_tag_cloud .tagcloud a, .x-sidebar .widget a:hover, .x-sidebar .widget ul li a:hover, .x-sidebar .widget ol li a:hover, .x-sidebar .widget_tag_cloud .tagcloud a:hover, .x-sidebar .widget_product_tag_cloud .tagcloud a:hover, .x-sidebar .widget_shopping_cart .buttons .button, .x-sidebar .widget_price_filter .price_slider_amount .button {
    color: transparent;
}

Kindly remove it so that the text will be visible.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks for the info. I don’t think so; at least not that I am aware of. Could you advice which file is for Global CSS and where to find it in order to remove the entry?

Many thanks in advance and best regards.

Hello Mardas,

In that case, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Hello,

Secure Note provided.

Many thanks!

HI Mardas,

I tried the login details but they are incorrect.

Kindly double check.

Thank you.

Hello,

Thanks for info. I have changed the password and entered above. This should work now.

Best regards

—Mardas

Hey Mardas,

Thank you for updating the credentials. I checked your setup and the Sidebar Tex Color was set to transparent in Theme Options > Ethos (see screenshot) I went ahead and changed the transparent color from transparent to #4f4f4f

Please check your page now after clearing your browser’s cache. Cheers!

Hello,

I see. Many thanks for fixing the issue!

You’re most welcome, Mardas.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.