Recent post without thumbnail image is given class .has-post-thumbnail instead of .no-post-thumbnail

With a recent update, the recent posts images are missing their default image that I set up with css. Posts without thumbnail images are given class .has-post-thumbnail instead of .no-post-thumbnail (as they were before). I want it to display a default image when no featured image is set. Here is my CSS. Why are posts without a thumbnail image now being given the class “.has-post-thumbnail”?

/*add default image to video post without featured image. */
.x-recent-posts .no-post-thumbnail .x-recent-posts-img:after {
background-image: url('http://SITE.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/blog-no-featured-image.jpg');
background-size: cover;}

Hello @Tiff,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked my local setup and if post has no featured image then .no-post-thumbnail class is being used. Here’s a screencast.

I checked your website and it seems that you are using old version of X Theme and that might be the reason for the problem. As you have updated Cornerstone, please update X Theme to version 6.2.5.

Please take a look at following article to update X Theme.

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.