Recent issues with Cornerstone

re: https://grangemortgages.com/

We have recently seen more and more issues with Cornerstone not loading on sites. This is the latest. It has also stopped the home page fully loading all content.

What is happening guys?

Hi there,

Please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, please provide us with your admin and FTP details so that we can check your setup further.

Let us know how it goes!

Jade - What is frustrating is the fact that I get this standard reply everytime I complain about Cornerstone. If you look at other forum comments you should notice that Cornerstone has been playing up on sites since the recent update. Are you guys just blind to it, or do you simply ignore comments?

We use the X theme a lot, however if I do not get a suitable reply we will need to move themes I am afraid. It is currently not fit for purpose and that is the frank truth.

I would appreciate it if you looked at this in more depth rather than replying with your usual copy and paste reply.

• I will send over in a private message the logins for this site. Please could you have a look around.

Thanks

Dave

Hello Dave,

I have logged in and investigated your site. There is an on going error 401 in the page.
Please check the secure note.

The problem was that the hosting provider had blocked the admin-ajax.php file saying that this file was receiving too many request, and requests to this file bypasses cache , hence it was causing problems on server. Please contact your hosting provider and asked them about this issue. If they could allow to run admin-ajax.php, this should resolve the issue.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.